Course DescriptionThis is a capstone course for anyone working in Industrial Maintenance and/or Engineering. This course takes an advanced look at mechatronic systems troubleshooting. Upon completion of this course students will be able to design, install, and troubleshoot industrial related systems, specifically integrated electrical, pneumatic and automation systems.
- Safety & amp
- Review of Electric prints, Pneumatics, PLC ladder
- Hook up and look at program ladder in the skill boss trainer
- Make minor changes in program
- Push Button Trainers
- Assigning of Integration Project Trainers (IPT)
- Create and submit a Sequence of Operations using all the components on the (IPT)
- Begin the wiring and plumbing of the trainers per approved sequence of operations document.
- Programing and proofing process. Must run without fault for ½ hour
- Troubleshooting the bugged trainers of other classmates