Green Belt Certification Hybrid
|Dates:||April 1 - May 20, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M from 8:00 AM to 12 N 8 sessions|
|Location:||Northwest State Community College H106|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Voice of Customer and Customer Expectations
- Identify and Prioritize Improvement Opportunities
- Develop the Project Scope and Assemble Team
- Visualize the Process
- Measuring the Process or Value Stream
- Determine Baseline Six Sigma and Lean Portion
- Problem Solving Root Causes and Solutions
- Basic Lean Tools
- Lean Solutions Part 1
- Lean Solutions Part 2
- Pilot, Verify, and Sustain Solutions
The next step is a two hour web call facilitated by the Master Black Belt instructor so that each student's project can be identified and talked through.
Finally, there will be 6 (4) hour sessions each Monday morning from 8 am to 12 pm, starting on April 15, 2019 and going through May 20, 2019. These sessions will take place at Northwest State, Archbold Campus in room H106. During this time you will build on your yellow belt skills and complete your Green Belt project.